You can create an account at the checkout. You will need to enter your name, email address and a password. For convenience you can save your contact information and bank details securely so that when you want to re-order it's quick and simple. You can also view your order history and track your order. You must be aged 18 or over with a NZ registered postal address to create an account.
Delivery & Returns
Vype ePen 3
The Vype ePen 3 battery comes partly charged. We recommend you fully charge (approx. 2hrs) your Vype ePen 3 before first use.
Please refer to the user guide in your starter pack for more information
Do I have to keep the silicon caps on the ePen 3 pod once it has been removed from the blister packaging?
To charge your Vype ePen 3, attach the supplied USB charging cable to the micro USB port on the base of the Vype ePen 3. When charging, LED will show the following indicator light, depending on its current battery charge level.
- Pulsing Red: Your battery is less than 10% charged or empty.
- Solid Red: Your battery charge level is between near empty and approximately three quarters charged. We advise that you keep on charge.
- Solid Green: Your battery is almost fully charged, only a short time to wait, or you can disconnect the USB cable and enjoy vaping your Vype ePen3.
- Fully charged: When your Vype ePen3 has reached full charge, which takes approximately 2hrs from flat, it will switch off.
Note: Charging LED indicator sequence optimised on ePen3. Solid Red LED duration extended to change to Solid Green only when nearly fully charged. All day use based on fully charged ePen3.Automatic charging cut off after 3 hours charging. Keeping in line with our quality promise, we’ve incorporated an intelligent software for short-circuit, over- discharge, overheating and over-charge protection.
- Our Vype ePen 3 device is made in China
- Our Vype eLiquids are made in the UK and then shipped to China where our Vype vPro Cartridges are made, for assembly.
To get the most from your Vype ePen 3, please follow the instructions for use as stated on the information leaflet:
- Only charge your Vype ePen 3 with the charging accessories provided in the starter kit or Vype charging accessories
- Only use your Vype ePen 3 with Vype ePen 3 cartridges
- Keep your Vype ePen 3, charging accessories and cartridges dry when in storage and during use, as precipitation, humidity or moisture can damage your electronic devices.
The recommended storage temperature for Vype products is between 0-25°C. Your Vype ePen 3 is only suitable for operation between 0-40°C. If your device is operated outside of this temperature range it may get damaged or stop working. Make sure you store out of reach of children and animals.
- Your Vype ePen 3 stops producing vapour
- You notice deterioration in the taste or quality of the vapour
- Your Vype ePen 3 LED light flashes white five times. This indicates when Vype ePen 3 is producing dry puffs that are a clear sign that the cartridge has run out of liquid and should be replaced.
Can't find what you’re looking for?Get in Touch